Tuesday 30 March 2010

Yey for Rain, Coffee and Smiles

Ok so the story i have been writting Rain Coffee and Smiles, i decided to post the chapters onto a site storywrite.com,highly regarded and viewed. Within a day of posting the story i recieved my first comment.

''great description all through
this guy has a slightly sad life doesnt he?
what is the over all problem and plot?
well written. captures and keeps my attention.
the most important thing is the characters' reactions?
well, they seem realistic, though you might want to revise the paragraphing around the speach.
overall, good. message me when you post the next chapter''.


Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :]

Anywho you can check out the story here at storywrite.com

The story is not yet complete, i just have the first 3 chapters up [writting the 4th] and if yah wanna leave a comment good or bad please do :]
I dont mind if you rip it to shreds, just let me know what i could do to make it better.

Adios

[Dave]

No comments:

Post a Comment